No, why?

All of a sudden I just felt like all hope is gone. Not bit by bit, but instantly, at one go. It's as if life just stopped like that. Like there's no meaning anymore. Am I lost? I don't feel like I am, but it seems like I am. Am I just numb? I can't tell. Maybe I am. I need excitement in life, and I know I'm packed with all the busyness I could possibly get, but it's so dull. All these busyness is dull. Or I'm just tired?

I didn't want to be a SuperWoman, but it's not like I can't. I know I can get whatever thing I want if I charge forward with full positivity and optimism. But no, it doesn't mean I have to become one. Even superheroes need an arm to be wrapped around at night. I don't really want to start feeling love-sick. I'm not through with pampering myself yet. Don't really want to or need to have someone to pamper me, but still, there'd be times when I wished that someone would text, give me a surprise just like yesterday. Shit. No, I don't need someone. I'm fine by myself. I'm fine.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Translucent | Powered by Blogger | Template by 54BLOGGER