Dumbfounded

Today was really a surprising day. So many things happen within such short hours. I hope everyday is like this! This is really making life so much fun and exciting!

Apart from the fun, my thumb and index finger got burned by the hot pan when I was cooking some dish for dinner. Now it felt medium raw. I could barely feel anything there now. I guess that's the punishment for excessive thinking while cooking at the same time. Then, I got lost on my way to Petaling Jaya for some insurance lesson. I took the wrong ramp thinking it was the bridge at Sunway and end up at some place I don't know where it was. But I did not panic. I drove around as if I was cruising the seas. It was so relaxing at first but when things and buildings keep appearing everytime i make some random turnings I thought, shit, am I going in circles?? There goes my petrol.

When I finally got to the Federal Highway, a motorcyclist nearly hit the side of my car. Moreover Myvi is like a tin of Milo. I wonder what would have happened then if I turned into the highway a second too late. Then there was this crazy pedestrian trying to cross the HIGHWAY and I nearly ran her over. Gave me some heart attack. Two of this in just 30 seconds. WTH!

When it was all done and I reached uni, I sat at the library waiting for my friend to go to class together. Then I saw him. The blue formal shirt with the sleeves pulled up near the elbow and the white tie tied up neatly around his neck and not hanging low, his oh so sexy fitting black pants and that matching leather shoes. Oh how my eyes popped. I craned my neck over just to try and get a peek at him behind the pillar where he was talking with his friends. I thought to myself, walk out a bit so I can see you!!

But he didn't, and I tried another way. I slowly walked out of the library and stood at the entrance instead to catch my friend, and also perhaps catch a glimpse of him, but I didn't. Still blocked by another pillar. Then he exit the library! Oh and our eyes met for 2 seconds. 2 seconds and it got me feeling like I was electrocuted. He wasn't really good looking but he is good looking and manly. He have some flaws but it just made me want to look at him even more. Then he head towards the stairs and this time, he turned, looked into my eyes again as I looked into his, and he gave a small faint smile. There. My world stopped for a moment.

I could never recall his face except for that feeling he left me. Felt so... alive. So refreshing. So nice. So... too early to say that... But I made up my mind. To be at the entrance of the library next Tuesday, same time, in hopes that I will meet him again. And have that eye contact with him again. It feels like high school once again where sparks flew just with one eye contact. Oh man you got me. I felt ecstatic and hyper!

I wonder if I would be able to see him again. Just to recall that moment even though he is no one but a stranger to me. A good looking formal wearing white tie manly stranger. Though it may sound weird and perhaps desperate, but perhaps it is in times of desperate moments do I realise the thrill of life. I love it. Desperate or not.

Jac

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Translucent | Powered by Blogger | Template by 54BLOGGER