I Will Change

I don't know what to write. But I know I have to change the way I write things. I'm not going to edit that post. Let it be there, it's the only way I can put it.

I went to Ice Room today after finding out I have to go to Yulek to get my parcel. I thought that since me and my friend is already here, we might as well as try the food at this cute cafe. Turns out to be quite a nice place to dine.

My friend ordered the lamb and beef steak and the meat was cooked to perfect. Not too raw and not too cooked. Just that the sauce was a bit weird.

I ordered nasi lemak, thinking that if something went wrong even with this simple dish then, well, you know. Nothing else is right. In fact what I noticed was quite a number of people ordered nasi lemak and I thought maybe its their specialty. It arrived quite fast and for RM7.50 it's quite an average plate of nasi lemak. The special thing is that its sambal. Sweet and not too spicy. I was really full when I finished it.

We also ordered this tropicana ais kacang thing. But no peanuts. Lots of fruits like strawberry, mango, and soursop. It's really nice and not too sweet. I'd try the green tea one next time I'm there again.

After lunch we went to Yulek to get my parcel and it was already raining then. Got home around 4pm and had a shower. When it was dinner time, I accidentally dropped a plate and it scared the shit out of my baby Lucky. Mom said he ran so fast to his corner. Damn funny the way he ran. He was scared shit. So near to the place where the plate fall too. Poor Lucky. His mouth smells.

Jac

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Translucent | Powered by Blogger | Template by 54BLOGGER