Please Hurry

It's 1.30am already and my mom and sister is not home yet! What is taking them so long? I heard they were still at Changi Airport 4 hours ago. Couldn't have taken them this long to reach home could they?

And where is my package of clothes?? I wonder if the postman have troubles delivering the package to my unnumbered house. But one wouldn't be so stupid as to not know which house is 27!! Oh my goodness. Just look at the neighbouring houses! Geez.

I have yet to watch Alice in Wonderland in 3D. I guess I just have to wait until Astro comes out with that movie. No 3D never mind. Just want to watch it.

Can't believe one short post like this actually takes me 8 minutes to write. Wonder what Kenny Sia have to go through everyday. Lol poor him with all the fans waiting for him.

Jac

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Translucent | Powered by Blogger | Template by 54BLOGGER