I'm Bored, and I Miss You


Today my day begins quite well, although tiring. I had to wake up at 6 plus in the morning to fetch my brother to school, only to return home cleaning up my puppy's mess. Then I went back to bed for another hour or so before waking up at 10am. Wished I could sleep longer.

My mind is totally blank right now.

I wonder when my clothes will arrive by post. I've been waiting to get my hands on them and my body into them! Hope it turns up really nice and fitting like the pictures on the website.

I wanna dye my hair either this week or next. And then go to see the dentist for my braces. Needs to clean, extract tooth and get a mold of my teeth arrangements first. Sounds scary and painful but for the sake of having perfect healthy teeth, I gotta do what I gotta do. Get braces.

Been so bored lately, maybe I'm going to watch some Studio Ghibli anime movie later. Haven't had proper lunch lately due to loss of appetite and just not feeling hungry. My body is getting weaker with chest pains and feverish body. Thank God I'm not having headache or insomnia. That is gone already.

I'll blog again later at night. Tons of housework to do since my mom is in Johor right now with some relative. My sister went to Singapore to work and I'm the only "maid" in the house now. Haha.. Hope there will be chance of visiting my sister in Singapore during my semester break in late April. Really miss her a lot.

Jac

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Translucent | Powered by Blogger | Template by 54BLOGGER